10 Best Shopify Apps You Need for Online Sales and Marketing
If you’re running an online store, you probably already know how important it is to have the right tools at your disposal. With the right Shopify apps, you can take your sales and marketing efforts to the next level.
But with so many apps available, how do you know which ones are worth your time and money?
Here are the 10 best Shopify apps you need for online sales and marketing.
Table of Contents
- Sales Apps
- Plug in SEO
- Better Coupon Box
- Marketing Apps
- Social Photos
Shopify is an excellent platform for online businesses of all sizes. But to make the most of it, you need to have the right tools at your disposal. That’s where Shopify apps come in.
By adding these apps to your store, you can streamline your sales process, automate your marketing efforts, and more. In this article, we’ll take a look at the 10 best Shopify apps for online sales and marketing.
Plug in SEO
If you want to drive traffic to your store, you need to make sure your website is optimized for search engines. Plug-in SEO makes it easy to do just that. With this app, you can identify and fix common SEO issues, like broken links, missing meta descriptions, and more. You can also use it to track your search engine rankings and get insights into your website’s performance.
Privy is a powerful app that can help you grow your email list and increase sales. With Privy, you can create popups, bars, and other opt-in forms to capture email addresses from your visitors. You can also use it to offer coupons and other incentives to encourage visitors to make a purchase.
Kit is an AI-powered app that can help you with everything from social media advertising to email marketing. With Kit, you can automate many of your marketing tasks, like creating Facebook ads, sending emails to customers, and more. It’s a great way to save time and boost your sales.
Smile.io is an app that can help you build customer loyalty and increase repeat sales. With Smile.io, you can create a rewards program that incentivizes customers to come back to your store. You can also use it to offer referral bonuses, birthday discounts, and other perks.
Better Coupon Box is an app that can help you increase sales by offering discounts to your customers. With this app, you can create customizable popups that offer coupons in exchange for email addresses or social media follows. It’s a great way to attract new customers and encourage repeat purchases.
Omnisend is a comprehensive marketing automation app that can help you streamline your email marketing efforts. With Omnisend, you can create personalized email campaigns, automate abandoned cart emails, and more. You can also use it to send SMS messages and push notifications to your customers.
Social Photos is an app that can help you build social proof for your store. With Social Photos, you can collect user-generated content from your customers and display it on your website. This can help build trust with potential customers and increase sales.
Judge. me is a review app that can help you collect and display customer reviews on your website. With Judge.me, you can automate review requests, display reviews in customizable widgets, and more. Reviews are a powerful tool for building trust with potential customers and increasing sales.
ReferralCandy is an app that can help you turn your customers into advocates for your store. With ReferralCandy, you can create a referral program that incentivizes customers to refer their friends and family to your store. You can offer rewards like discounts or store credit to customers who successfully refer new customers to your store.
PushOwl is an app that can help you increase sales by sending push notifications to your customers. With PushOwl, you can send personalized messages to your customers, like abandoned cart reminders or sale notifications. Push notifications are a great way to engage with your customers and drive sales.
These are the 10 best Shopify apps you need for online sales and marketing. By adding these apps to your store, you can streamline your sales process, automate your marketing efforts, and more. From SEO optimization to customer loyalty programs, these apps can help you take your online store to the next level.
- What is Shopify?
- Shopify is an e-commerce platform that allows businesses to create and manage online stores.
- How do I add an app to my Shopify store?
- To add an app to your Shopify store, you can browse the Shopify App Store and click the “Add app” button for the app you want to install.
- How do Shopify apps help with sales and marketing?
- Shopify apps can help with sales and marketing by streamlining processes, automating tasks, and providing tools for SEO optimization, customer loyalty programs, email marketing, social proof, and more.
- Are these Shopify apps free?
- Some of these Shopify apps offer free versions, while others require a monthly subscription fee.
- Can I use these Shopify apps on any plan?
- Some of these Shopify apps are available on all plans, while others require a higher-tier plan. You can check the app’s requirements in the Shopify App Store.
- Shopify App Store. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://apps.shopify.com/
- Oberlo. (2023, March 6). The 21 Best Shopify Apps to Help You Sell More in 2023. Retrieved from https://www.oberlo.com/blog/best-shopify-apps
- ReferralCandy. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.referralcandy.com/
- PushOwl. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://pushowl.com/
- Hurrify – Countdown Timer. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://apps.shopify.com/hurrify-countdown-timer
- Omnisend. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.omnisend.com/
- Social Proof – Sales Pop Up. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://apps.shopify.com/social-proof-sales-pop-up
- Justuno. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.justuno.com/
- Tidio Live Chat. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.tidio.com/
- LoyaltyLion. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://loyaltylion.com/