We have compiled a list of the top 5 best jobs for moms that allow you to work from home.
Read on to see if one of these jobs might be right for you!
The internet has made it possible for people to work from anywhere in the world. This means that there are many different types of jobs available to stay at home parents.
Some of these jobs include writing, editing, proofreading, customer service, data entry, transcription, and much more.
If you love being with children and helping others, then becoming a virtual assistant might be perfect for you.
A virtual assistant helps companies run smoothly by taking care of administrative tasks such as scheduling meetings, answering emails, managing social media accounts, and other similar duties.
Virtual assistants usually charge hourly rates based on the number of hours spent completing various tasks.
Depending on the company, some virtual assistants will also receive an additional bonus for exceeding certain productivity levels.
A graphic designer creates visual elements such as logos, advertisements, websites, and other graphics for businesses and organizations.
They typically use software programs like Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator to design images.
Web developers also develop applications for mobile devices and desktop computers.
Social Media Manager
If you love social media, you should consider becoming a social media manager.
This job allows you to manage multiple accounts at once, while still focusing on other aspects of your business.
You will need to be organized and detail-oriented as well as creative and innovative.
Social Media Managers Who Are Making It Big
Social media managers are the people who manage social media accounts on behalf of companies or brands. They create content, monitor comments, and respond to customer service inquiries.
This job requires an understanding of how social media works, and the ability to communicate effectively online. It also involves working in teams, so applicants should be able to collaborate well with others.
The Top Social Media Managers in America
According to Glassdoor, the average salary for a social media manager is $64,000 per year. That means these professionals make more than other positions in the field, such as graphic designers ($55,000) and web developers ($61,000).
In addition to being paid well, social media managers also enjoy flexible work schedules, benefits, and opportunities for advancement.
Here are the top 7 social management companies in the United States based on job postings on Indeed.com as of May 2021
The Top 7 Social PR Firms in the U.S.
1.HireSocial (San Francisco) – This company has been named one of the fastest-growing companies by Inc. Magazine. Their clients include Facebook, Twitter, Google, and Microsoft.
- Blue Fountain Media (New York City) – This company was founded in 2008 and now employs more than 100 employees. Clients include American Express, AT&T, Bank of America, and Verizon.
- Biznology (Los Angeles) – This company was started in 2012 and now employs more than 50 employees. Clients include Apple, Disney, and Netflix.
- Social Media Group (Chicago) – This company was established in 2009 and now employs more than 60 employees. Clients include Coca-Cola, McDonald’s, and Target.
The Top Social Analytics Companies in the U.S
Social analytics refers to the use of data collected through social networks to understand how people interact with each other online.
These tools help businesses better understand what customers think about them, how they behave, and what makes them happy.
- SocialFlow (Boston) – This company was formed in 2010 and now employs more than 30 employees. Clients include IBM, Intel, and Oracle.
- SocialRadar (London) – This company was launched in 2011 and now employs more than 40 employees. Clients include British Airways, Barclays, and Virgin Atlantic.
- SocialBro (San Francisco) – Founded in 2007, this company now employs more than 70 employees. Clients include eBay, General Motors, and Procter & Gamble.